Come Experience a Different White River Resort
Our White River cabins, with hot tubs and porch fireplaces , and the White River Lodge for family reunions, corporate workshops or church retreats create a White River resort that is very different from other resorts.
- A much higher level of privacy than you’ll find at other resorts. You’ll find lots of space between our accommodations, only 4 structures spread out over 8 acres. A portion of the White River that is not lined with houses, docks and other resorts. A place to enjoy the river, without the crowds.
- a “money back” guarantee that nothing within this website is misrepresented.
- having 2 canoes & 2 kayaks available FREE for one day for each visit.
You have found your place if you want:
- private, cozy cabins with hot tubs and porch fireplaces.
- a comfortable lodge for up to 20 people.
- excellent restaurants just minutes away, and we’ll make your reservations for you.
- free wifi internet access
- a truly great trout fishery in both the White River and the North Fork River
- banks, grocery stores, and other conveniences within 5 - 15 minutes.
- having a Guide/Owner provide fishing tips, locations or fly casting lessons at no charge
- knowing your guide, the owner, loves his job and sincerely cares about your fishing adventure.
Come enjoy our special spot in a little hidden valley on the White River. The North Fork River, hiking and biking trails, Bull Shoals Lake and Lake Norfork, horseback riding and a top rated golf course are within minutes. Canoe the Buffalo River, go experience a Zip Line, enjoy live Ozark folk music, or tour the awesome Blanchard Springs Caverns. You could take a day trip to the outlet malls and amusement parks of Branson…or simply relax and never leave your cabin.
Cherished vacation time ~ None of us get enough, as we rush through our demand-filled lives. We all want to choose the place that will fit our vacation needs. To relax, recharge, have fun and make special memories. At Riverside Retreat our desire and purpose is to provide a place where those things happen.
For the Lord your God is bringing you into a good land – a land with streams and pools of water, with springs flowing in the valleys and hills. Deuteronomy 8:7
Our satisfaction Guarantee. If upon your arrival, you can show that something has been misrepresented within this website, we will refund 100% of your deposit and you have no obligation to honor your reservation. It is our goal to not have any misleading pictures or descriptions.
If you have any questions or need to check dates for your booking, contact Carol or Chris right now.
We respond to 90% of emails within one hour, send us any questions right now!
870 499-3056 or ChrisAtRiversideRetreat@gmail.com
Riverside Retreat 205 River Valley Trail, Norfork, AR 72658